Important dates for Art Gone Wild 2014
- Paint out week: June 2 – 6
- Art show and silent auction: June 14
- Online auction - bidding ends on Thursday, July 31 at Midnight.
Our Art Gone Wild artists were so productive that we have a number of one-of-a-kind works still available for bidding in our online auction!
- To bid go to biddingforgood.com/artgonewild. Register in the top right corner. You must provide your name, telephone, address and email to bid.
- If you win an auction item, it is your responsibility to retrieve it from the Zoo or pay for shipping via the auction website.
- You will not need to contact Zoo Atlanta regarding your winning bid. Winning bidders will emailed Thursday, August 1.
Email email@example.com for any questions.
Art en plein air at Zoo Atlanta
From the French “in the open air,” plein air art is created outside. While this style most often applies to paintings, Art Gone Wild will accept any medium on canvas, including oil, acrylic, watercolor, chalk, charcoal, pencil and ink. Artists will be permitted to use digital photography taken during paint-out week for reference, as our living subjects aren’t likely to hold a pose! In this inaugural year, photography, sculpture or other three-dimensional art will not be accepted, but the event may expand to include these media in the future. Find out more about Art Gone Wild (PDF).