Girl Scout Day
May 21, 2016
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Attention all Girl Scouts! Join us on Endangered Species Day when Zoo Atlanta welcomes you with an admission discount, special activities, private animal encounters and a SWAP!
Bring your swaps and enjoy the animal encounters between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. in the Ford Tent. We will also have exciting, Zoo-wide public activities in honor of Endangered Species Day. Each Girl Scout will receive one complimentary Zoo Atlanta Scout Day patch, while supplies last.
- Cost: $10.75 per person (tax included)
- No minimum group size required! Register as a family or with your troop.
- All participants on a reservation MUST arrive and enter together. If some members of your troop may need to arrive later than the rest of the group (due to sports or other activities), please process a separate reservation for them, that includes at least one adult.
- Advance registration and payment are required.
- Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Zoo Atlanta Members, including those on their membership, are admitted for free, do not need to register, and should not be part of your headcount. To receive the complimentary patch (while supplies last), Zoo Members must visit us at the Scout check-in table upon arrival (must present Zoo Member I.D.).
- Scouts who do not pre-register and arrive in full or partial uniform receive the $10.75 per person rate, too! Accompanying adults are required and receive this discounted rate as well.
- Additional Scout Day patches will be available for purchase for $4 each on the day of the event only, while supplies last.