Sponsored Admission Program
Thanks to generous donations, Zoo Atlanta is excited to offer Self-Guided Field Trips to a limited number of Title I schools for their students at no cost.
These funds have been exhausted. Please bookmark this page for future opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for the Sponsored Admission Program, please read the following guidelines carefully and fill out the application online >
- The Sponsored Admission Program is offered based on availability of funds. Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Applications are not accepted for entire schools. One application is submitted per class or individual school group visiting the Zoo on the same day. All other interested persons within the school must apply separately to be considered for the program.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive a response to your application.
- If accepted into the program, Education Reservations will notify the contact(s) listed on the application to make registration arrangements. Reservations are available on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays during regular Zoo hours.
- All registration/cancellation policies and procedures apply. A customer care representative can review the registration/cancellation policies and procedures with you when you make your reservation.
- The Sponsored Admission Program covers the cost of students named in the reservation and 1 teacher/parent/adult chaperone per 10 students. Each additional teacher/parent/adult chaperone is required to pay the Self-Guided Field Trip rate ($9 per person). Awarded funds must be used during the current school year, cannot be carried over.
- The school is responsible for any other costs related to the field trip, including but not limited to, transportation to and from the Zoo, lunch for the students and in-park activities.