Adventure Cubs (formerly Mommy and Me – 3-4 years)
Join us for a program exclusively for toddlers and their favorite grownups! This exciting, hands-on program allows you to explore different toddler-friendly concepts about animals. Go on a Zoo tour, explore and play at interactive learning stations, and meet an animal ambassador up-close. All topics and activities are designed specifically for the developmental needs of 3 and 4-year-olds.
- Time: 10:00-11:00 a.m. on pre-set dates.
- Advance registration required.
- This program has been designed specifically for children 3-4 years old and is not appropriate for children over 5 years old.
- Payment in full is required at time of reservation; reservations and payment required at least one week in advance of program date.
- A paid adult must accompany children.
- Adventure Cubs programs are subject to cancellation if minimum number of participants is not met.
- August 6 and 9: Animal Appetites - Hungry animals, just like us!
- September 3 and 6: Creature Quarters - Find out where animals live!
- October 1 and 4: Animal Outsides - Learn about how different animals live outside.
Call 404.624.5822 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Kids too young for Adventure Cubs? Check out .
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs and special offers! At anytime you can add yourself to new lists or remove yourself from lists you are no longer interested in. Subscribe or unsubscribe.