Spring Safari Day CampIt's spring break, go WILD! Spring Safari Day Camp at Zoo Atlanta offers daily camps that bring out the animal in us all through hands-on learning, nature discovery and wildlife appreciation.
TIME: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
AGES: K – 5th grade
To find out if our Safari Day Camps are a good fit for you and your camper, please read our (PDF) prior to registering.
Insider Tips for Parents
- Food is energy - make sure to pack a lunch every day. if your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside, so we will be too - prepare your child for an outdoor environment; consider sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear and pack a water bottle! Make sure you label your items with a name!
- Accidents happen - if you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes, just in case.
- Age is important - groups are based on age so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late? - let us know so we can be ready for you.
Day Camp Gift Certificate