Spring Safari Day CampIt's spring break, go WILD! Spring Safari Day Camp at Zoo Atlanta offers daily camps that bring out the animal in us all through hands-on learning, nature discovery and wildlife appreciation.
DATES: April 7-11, 2014*SOLD OUT!
TIME: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
AGES: K – 5th grade
THEME: Babies, Babies, Babies! Zoo Atlanta is home to many baby animals. From the scaly to the furry, we will learn about our newest baby all-stars and their parents.
*Available daily or entire week. Register for the Full Week and automatically save $10!
- April 7 - Giant pandas
- April 8 - Rhinos
- April 9 - Gorillas and Orangutans
- April 10 - Tigers
- April 11 - Life Cycles
Insider Tips for Parents
- Food is energy - make sure to pack a lunch every day. if your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside, so we will be too - prepare your child for an outdoor environment; consider sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear and pack a water bottle! Make sure you label your items with a name!
- Accidents happen - if you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes, just in case.
- Age is important - groups are based on age so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late? - let us know so we can be ready for you.
Day Camp Gift Certificate