Quest Safari Day CampCamp grows up, go on a quest! Quest offers a more interactive week of Summer Safari Day Camp with in-depth wildlife exploration and behind-the-scenes opportunities.
To find out if our Safari Day Camps are a good fit for you and your camper, please read our (PDF) prior to registering.
Insider Tips for Parents
- No need to pack a bathing suit or towel - we ask that you and your child(ren) come on a weekend to enjoy our newest attraction, Splash Fountain.
- Food is energy - make sure to pack a lunch every day. If your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside, so we will be too - prepare your child for an outdoor environment; consider sunscreen, insect repellent.
- Atlanta gets hot! - pack a water bottle every day, and instruct your child to use it frequently.
- Age is important - groups are based on age so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late? - let us know so we can be ready for you.