Summer Safari Day CampSummer is here! Summer Safari Day Camp at Zoo Atlanta offers daily camps that bring out the animal in us all through hands-on learning, nature discovery and wildlife appreciation.
Dates: May 28 - August 9
Half Day: potty-trained 4 years olds - rising 1st grade
Full Day: rising K – rising 5th grade
Weekly Theme Details (PDF)
To find out if our Safari Day Camps are a good fit for you and your camper, please read our (PDF) prior to registering.
Insider Tips for Parents
- No need to pack a bathing suit or towel - we ask that you and your child(ren) come on a weekend to enjoy our newest attraction, Splash Fountain.
- Food is energy - make sure to pack a lunch every day. if your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside, so we will be too - prepare your child for an outdoor environment; consider sunscreen, insect repellent. Make you you label your items with a name!
- Atlanta gets hot! - pack a water bottle every day, and instruct your child to use it frequently.
- Accidents happen - if you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes just in case.
- Age is important - groups are based on age so everyone can have a good time.
- Zoo Camp is for kids - parents can meet and greet at the gate, but the fun is for campers only.
- Leaving early or running late? - let us know so we can be ready for you.