Bring your little one on an early learning adventure as we stroll through the Zoo. Visit animal exhibits, and meet a friendly animal ambassador up-close during a special introduction to wildlife for our littlest guests. Adults socialize while kids enjoy playtime! Each month features a different area of the Zoo and a different animal ambassador. Don’t forget your stroller! Kids too old for Stroller Cubs? Check out Adventure Cubs for 3-4 year olds.
- Time: 10-11 a.m. on pre-set dates.
- Advance registration required.
- Payment in full is required at time of reservation; reservations and payment required at least one week in advance of program date.
- A paid adult must accompany child(ren).
- Family Programs are subject to cancellation if minimum number of participants is not met.
- Aug 24 or 27: Babies! Babies! Babies! – Learn about animal babies, and find out how they compare to other animals and to you. Note: Baby animals can only be observed on exhibit with their families.
- Sept 21 or 24: Animals in Motion – Hop, slither, and swing like the animals and learn how they move!
- Oct 22, 26 or 29: Fur, Feathers, Scales - Oh My! – Find out why animals look the way they do!
Member one adult/child pair - $18 ($9 per person)
Non-Member one adult/child pair - $24 ($12 per person)
Cost includes Zoo admission.
Call 404.624.5822 with questions or email email@example.com.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs and special offers! At anytime you can add yourself to new lists or remove yourself from lists you are no longer interested in. Subscribe or unsubscribe.