Dates: daily year-round; Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday are less crowded.
Time/duration: Zoo hours; allow 2-3 hours to see most exhibits.
Reservations: must be made prior to the date of the visit.
- Minimum group size is 10.
- One group leader per every 10 students is required and admitted for FREE.
- To reserve tax-free, submit a tax exempt form at the time of your reservation.
- Lump sum payment is collected at any admission window upon arrival.
Self-Guided Field Trip & Lecture
Upgrade your Self-Guided Field Trip to include a lecture by one of our esteemed staff by calling 404.624.5822. Lectures are $25 per person, which includes admission to the Zoo. Payment is required at the time of registration. Minimum group size is 10. Subject to availability.
March 28, 2015
Cost: $25 per person
Ever wonder what it takes to become a Zoo Vet? Here’s your chance to find out! Meet one of Zoo Atlanta’s vet staff, learn about their path to becoming a Zoo vet, hear about their experiences, and get a sneak peek at our Silberman Clinic.
This program is designed specifically for high-school seniors and college students interested in pursuing a career in veterinary medicine.
Program information -
- Time: 10a – 12:30p
- No minimum group size.
- Program includes 1 hour vet lecture, followed by a 90-minute guided tour of our Silberman Clinic, Commissary, and Old Feline Building, as well as Zoo highlights.
- Advance registration and payment are required.
- Program fee includes admission to the Zoo after the lecture.
- Member and/or student pricing does not apply.
- High-school seniors MUST be accompanied by paying adult chaperones while on Zoo grounds.
- Lecture will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds.
Dates: available daily year-round; we suggest Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to avoid crowds.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs and special offers! At anytime you can add yourself to new lists or remove yourself from lists you are no longer interested in. Subscribe or unsubscribe.