Zoo Atlanta is pleased to consider requests for donations in support of fundraising events for licensed nonprofit organizations. We are committed to our community and find it a pleasure whenever we have the opportunity to provide complimentary tickets to support other nonprofit organizations and showcase the Zoo in auctions and fundraising events. While each request receives careful consideration, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all organizations that ask for and merit our assistance.
Please note the following donation guidelines:
- All donation requests must be made through our online application and received by the Zoo a minimum of two months prior to the event for review and processing.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming amount of requests for donations, we are only able to grant a limited amount of requests per month. Donations are granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Zoo Atlanta’s Community Donations program is designed to directly support nonprofit fundraisers and charitable organizations; we are unable to fulfill requests for sales incentives, corporate gifts, or donations to for-profit entities or individuals.
- We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request. If you have not received an item within a week of your event, please e-mail the Community Donations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each organization will only receive one donation from Zoo Atlanta per calendar year, and are encouraged to list Zoo Atlanta on all fundraiser collateral.
Thank you for your interest in Zoo Atlanta. We are proud to support our community and wish you the best in all your charitable and fundraising efforts. Please note that due to the tremendous volume of inquiries we receive, not all requests will be fulfilled.