Spring Safari Day CampIt's spring break, go WILD! Spring Safari Day Camp at Zoo Atlanta offers daily camps that bring out the animal in us all through hands-on learning, nature discovery and wildlife appreciation.
DATES: April 6 - 10, 2015
TIME: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
AGES: K – 5th grade
|Helpful Habitats||Finding the right place to rest isn’t always the easiest thing to do. Different habitats are very unique and offer things that some animals need and others don’t. Learn what makes each of them special to their residents.|
To find out if our Safari Day Camps are a good fit for you and your camper, please read our (PDF) prior to registering.
Insider Tips for Parents
- Food is energy - make sure to pack a lunch every day. if your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside, so we will be too - prepare your child for an outdoor environment; consider sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear and pack a water bottle! Make sure you label your items with a name!
- Accidents happen - if you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes, just in case.
- Age is important - groups are based on age so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late? - let us know so we can be ready for you.
Day Camp Gift Certificate