Safari Day Camp - Spring SessionIt's spring break, go WILD! Safari Day Camp at Zoo Atlanta offers daily camps that bring out the animal in us all through hands-on learning, nature discovery and wildlife appreciation.
DATES: April 4 - 8, 2016
TIME: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
AGES: K – 5th grade
DATES and THEMES: Theme Descriptions (PDF)
|Vacation Destination||Traveling is a big part of Spring Break, and the Zoo is your one-stop spot for destinations around the world. Let our animals teach you all about their homes, and you can decide if these sound like places you'd like to visit.|
To find out if our Safari Day Camps are a good fit for you and your camper, please read our (PDF) prior to registering.
Insider Tips for Parents
- Food is energy - make sure to pack a lunch every day. if your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside, so we will be too - prepare your child for an outdoor environment; consider sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear and pack a water bottle! Make sure you label your items with a name!
- Accidents happen - if you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes, just in case.
- Age is important - groups are based on age so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late? - let us know so we can be ready for you.
Day Camp Gift Certificate