Dates: daily year-round; Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday are less crowded.
Time/duration: Zoo hours; allow 2-3 hours to see most exhibits.
Reservations: must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of the visit.*
- Minimum group size is 10.
- One adult/group leader per every 10 students is required and admitted for FREE.
- To reserve tax-free, submit a tax exempt form at the time of your reservation.
- Group must enter the admissions gate at the same time.
- Lump sum payment is collected at any admission window upon arrival, individual payments will not be accepted.
*Effective Jan. 1, 2016 - groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged $10.95 per person, no free adults.
Self-Guided Field Trip & Lecture
Upgrade your Self-Guided Field Trip to include a lecture by one of our esteemed staff by calling 404.624.5822. Lectures are $25.95 per person, which includes admission to the Zoo. Payment is required at the time of registration. Minimum group size is 10. Subject to availability.
Cost: $25.95 per person
This program is designed specifically for high-school seniors and college students.
Program information -
- Time: 10a – 12:30p
- No minimum group size.
- Advance registration and payment are required.
- Program fee includes admission to the Zoo after the lecture.
- Member and/or student pricing does not apply.
- High-school seniors MUST be accompanied by paying adult chaperones while on Zoo grounds.
- Lecture will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds.
Dates: available daily year-round; we suggest Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to avoid crowds.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs and special offers! At anytime you can add yourself to new lists or remove yourself from lists you are no longer interested in. Subscribe or unsubscribe.