Paper Plate Panda
Grade Level: 1st-3rd
Subcategory: Giant Panda
- 2 small paper plates
- Black construction paper
- Colored paper
- Staple or glue the two paper plates together so they overlap a little less than half way.
- Take black construction paper and cut out two ears, two front legs and two hind legs, a nose and two circles to show the black ‘mask’ behind the eyes.
- Glue the body parts to the appropriate areas.
- Out of a colored paper, cut out two eyes.
- Glue the eyes to on top of the black ‘mask’ cutouts.
- Draw eyeballs in the middle of the colored eyes with crayons.
- Draw a mouth with crayons.