Zoo Atlanta is proud to offer the Passport to Adventure program to children of Adventure Pack Members and above. Passport to Adventure allows children to collect passport stamps throughout the year to earn Zoo Atlanta prizes. Each passport is filled with fun facts, beautiful pictures, and mystery questions for your child to answer to facilitate learning and imagination. These passports offer a wonderful educational tool and keepsake for the entire family to enjoy!
Active Adventure Pack Members and above may only request the number of passports for children in their household (children must be present to receive book/stamps) per Membership during the course of their Membership year. New passports will be issued each year.
Get your Passport stamped at Member Services Office between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. every day. Lost passports will be replaced upon request, but we will not be able to provide stamps for past months. Bring your Passport booklet and Membership card on your next Zoo visit to get the page-of-the-month stamped!
One redemption stamp is given per month when the mystery question has been answered. Limit one stamp per child per month. The child must be present to receive a stamp. If a passport is lost or stolen, the passport will be replaced, but stamps cannot be reissued. Dates and benefits are subject to change without notice. Passport books cannot be combined. Available while supplies last.
- 2 stamps – Pick a prize from the prize basket
- 4 stamps – Zoo Atlanta Passport to Adventure drawstring backpack
- 6 stamps – All Rides Pass for remaining time left on current annual Membership
- 10 stamps – Education Program Credit restrictions apply; contact Member Services for details
- 12 stamps - One free single-day admission ticket valid for 12 months from date earned)