Family Volunteer Program
Picture your family here.
- Make a difference to your Zoo together! Act as special ambassadors and set a great real-life example for guests.
- Get outside! Spend time with your family at one of Atlanta’s most positive, educational outdoor destinations.
- Everybody gets to participate, and little ones aren’t excluded from the fun! A custom orientation provides training on tasks designed for children of all age groups.
- Enjoy exclusive invitations to Zoo events and volunteer activities, great discounts on grounds, and more!
Getting involved is easy!
- Maintain a current Zoo Atlanta Family Membership;
- Attend special family volunteer orientation
- Purchase volunteer uniform (t-shirt)
- Commit to a minimum of two hours of service on scheduled volunteer days; and
- Have fun!
Where else in the city can your family make a difference for the community and the environment, the whole time surrounded by the wildlife of the world? Feel good about lending a hand together. Volunteer today!
Become the newest member of Atlanta’s most exciting volunteer force today!