Now through February 28!
Now through February 28, enjoy our special $15.99 promotional pricing across all categories. (Regular general admission at the gate is $25.99 for adults and $17.99 for children.)
Promotion is valid January 5, 2017, through February 28, 2017. Offer is valid online and at the gate; not valid with any other discount or promotion.
Escape the cold in Atlanta’s very own tropical oasis!
Scaly Slimy Spectacular: The Amphibian and Reptile Experience – The world’s first LEED Gold-Certified reptile and amphibian exhibit.
It’s always tropical in Scaly Slimy Spectacular, our newest, all-indoor destination featuring 60,000 gallons of water; more than 9,700 square feet of hand-crafted rockwork; and around 100 animals, including four American alligators basking under a 35-foot waterfall.
As you wander through the windswept desert, African savanna, Australian billabong, mangrove swamp, Georgia tidal creek and other areas, you’ll see key species such as:
- Prehensile-tailed skink
- Green anaconda
- Gila monster
- Jamaican iguana
- Diamondback terrapin
Who else will you meet while you’re here?
They don’t all have paws, but many of your favorite Zoo residents may be out to welcome you on the day of your visit. Highlights include:
- Giant pandas: May be seen year-round. Lucky visitors may even enjoy sightings of our newest black-and-white fluffy friends, Ya Lun and Xi Lun!
- Red panda: Idgie loves the cold!
- Tanuki: We’re the only zoo in the U.S. housing this species.
- Flamingos and ostriches: Not fair-weather friends.
- African elephants: Living large all year.
- Komodo dragon: See Earth’s largest lizard in his toasty indoor exhibit.
- Naked mole rats: They have no idea what season it is; they live in tunnels!
- Red kangaroos: They make ‘em hardy in the Outback!
- Rhinos, zebras and more